Val.co Srl Srl has been established at beginning of ’80 years by the will-power of Mr. Perego and Mr. Valdarchi. The long experience of them in the process instrumentation field and their will to start a new modern enterprise, produce a first float level switches line that in a short time will develop until to be the main business of the company.
Today Valco Srl is specialised in the design, production and sale of liquid-level, flow and temperature instrumentation. Since over twenty years Valco Srl is successfully present on the Italian and European market.
The company mission is to design process instrumentation to satisfy the customer requirements. This philosophy is for our engineering a continuos engagement to improve the products and technology, to be in line with the market requirement balance of quality, reliability and price.
The careful marketing policy of the company, together a qualified sale organisation, make Valco Srl a safe partner for the customers
Some important events
- 1982 – Val.co Srl is established in Magenta (MI)
- 1985 – CESI EEx-d to EN-50014/50018 approval for construction of explosion proof equipment.
- 1987 – Valco Srl get the Italian exclusive agency of Honsberg Gmbh, European leader company in the flow instrumentation market.
- 1991 – 1° change, new offices in Nerviano (MI)
- 1996 – 2° change, new factory in S. Ilario di Nerviano, current location.
- 1998 – Valco Srl get the quality ISO9001 approval.
- 2000 – Extension of the production area – purchase of new machinery for the automation of level switches production.
- 2003 – Improvement of CESI EEx-d approval to the new ATEX 94/9/CE explosion proof rule.
The Val.co Srl head office in S. Ilario di Nerviano (MI). A modern building distributed on a 2000 m2 area where find location the production area, the commercial, administrative and technical offices and the warehouse area.
The offices, on over 500 m2 area, where work the management, the commercial staff, the purchasing, administration and technical departments.
The production and assembling area with the quality inspection division. The different working and assembling processes have equipped workbench for a simple and right flow of the production. The workshop has special machinery for the production of the floats and the mechanical components.
The warehouse, organised in a modern concept and directly controlled by the computer system, have all the facilities to provide a safe and right storage of the goods.